Find out how many days, months and years there are between any two dates.
1. Enter the first date of the event in the Start Date field.
2. Enter the the final date of the event in the End Date Field.
3. Click on Calculate Duration to see the results.
Calculate the date by adding or subtracting any number of days from a start date.
1. Enter the Start Date.
2. In the Add/Subtract dropdown, choose to either Add of Subtract days.
Find out the day of the week for any date.
1. Enter the Date.
2. Click the Identify Day button.
Calculate the distance in driving miles between two address.
1. Enter the starting address in Origin Address.
2. Enter the ending address in the Destination Address.
3. Click the Calculate Distance Button.
Results are given in driving miles according to Google Maps.