In assessing the financial strength and liquidity of an applicant, the commissioner shall consider:
(1) the applicant's organizational structure and management background;
(2) the applicant's profit and loss history;
(3) the applicant's compensation loss history;
(4) the source and reliability of the financial information submitted by the applicant;
(5) the number of employees affected by self-insurance;
(6) the applicant's access to excess insurance markets;
(7) financial ratios, indexes, or other financial measures that the commissioner finds appropriate; and
(8) any other information considered appropriate by the commissioner.
Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 269, § 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1993.
Acts 2005, 79th Leg., Ch. 265 (H.B. 7), § 3.051, eff. September 1, 2005.