(a) If a dispute is not entirely resolved at a benefit review conference, the benefit review officer shall prepare a written report that details each issue that is not resolved at the conference.
(b) The report must also include:
(1) a statement of each resolved issue;
(2) a statement of each issue raised but not resolved;
(3) a statement of the position of the parties regarding each unresolved issue;
(4) a statement of the procedures required to request a contested case hearing or arbitration and a complete explanation of the differences in those proceedings and the rights of the parties to subsequent review of the determinations made in those proceedings; and
(5) the date of the contested case hearing scheduled in accordance with Section 410.025(b).
Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 269, § 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1993.
Acts 2005, 79th Leg., Ch. 265 (H.B. 7), § 3.162, eff. September 1, 2005.
Text of section as amended by Acts 2007, 80th Leg., R.S., Ch. 1177 (H.B. 473), § 1
For text of section as amended by Acts 2007, 80th Leg., R.S., Ch. 1150 (S.B. 1169), § 4, see other § 410.032.