(a) In addition to a report of an injury filed with the division under Section 409.005(a), an institution shall file a supplemental report that contains:
(1) the name, age, sex, and occupation of the injured employee;
(2) the character of work in which the employee was engaged at the time of the injury;
(3) the place, date, and hour of the injury; and
(4) the nature and cause of the injury.
(b) The institution shall file the supplemental report on a form obtained for that purpose:
(1) on the termination of incapacity of the injured employee; or
(2) if the incapacity extends beyond 60 days.
Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 269, § 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1993.
Acts 2005, 79th Leg., Ch. 265 (H.B. 7), § 3.312, eff. September 1, 2005.