(a) A report of an injury filed with the division of workers' compensation under Section 409.005, in addition to the information required by commissioner of workers' compensation rules, must contain:
(1) the name, age, sex, and occupation of the injured employee;
(2) the character of work in which the employee was engaged at the time of the injury;
(3) the place, date, and hour of the injury; and
(4) the nature and cause of the injury.
(b) In addition to subsequent reports of an injury filed with the division of workers' compensation under Section 409.005(e), the department shall file a subsequent report on a form obtained for that purpose:
(1) on the termination of incapacity of the injured employee; or
(2) if the incapacity extends beyond 60 days.
Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 269, § 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1993.
Acts 2005, 79th Leg., Ch. 265 (H.B. 7), § 3.327, eff. September 1, 2005.