(a) At any time before or during the hearing, parties may:
(1) enter into stipulations, as provided by § 140.1 of this title (relating to Definitions);
(2) resolve one or more benefit disputes by agreement; or
(3) resolve all benefit disputes by settlement.
(b) Stipulations shall be made as follows:
(1) Stipulations made before the hearing shall be:
(A) made in writing;
(B) signed by all parties to the stipulation, or their representative; and
(C) sent to the Commission no later than the day before the hearing.
(2) Stipulations may be made orally at a hearing and preserved in the record.
(c) Agreements and Settlements shall be made as provided by Chapter 147 of this title (relating to Dispute Resolution by Agreement or Settlement).
The provisions of this § 142.9 adopted to be effective February 12, 1991, 16 TexReg 463; amended to be effective May 10, 2000, 25 TexReg 3990.