An MQRP member must receive training by the division prior to any assignments and at least every two years thereafter on the following topics:
(1) The requirements of this subchapter concerning the medical quality review process under § 180.68 of this title (relating to Medical Quality Review Process);
(2) The division's goals regarding the medical quality review process;
(3) Administrative violations that affect the delivery of appropriate medical care;
(5) Immunity from liability under Labor Code § 413.054;
(6) The medical quality review criteria adopted under Labor Code § 413.05115;
(7) The current division adopted edition of the American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment and the division's adopted treatment and return-to-work guidelines; and
(8) Other topics as determined by the medical advisor and commissioner.
The provisions of this §180.70 adopted to be effective January 1, 2013, 37 TexReg 8839.