(a) The treating doctor shall make an initial report, and submit it to the carrier and the injured worker, or his or her representative, as provided in § 42.30 of this title (relating to Written Communications) no later than seven working days after the injured worker's first visit.
(b) The first report shall contain the following information:
(1) all identifying information required by § 42.30(d) of this title (relating to Written Communications);
(2) complete history, as related by the claimant, of the occupational accident or illness;
(3) complete listing of positive physical findings;
(4) specific diagnosis with appropriate procedural and diagnostic code(s) and narrative definition(s) relating to the injury;
(5) type of treatment rendered;
(6) anticipated date the worker may achieve maximum medical recovery, if possible; and
(7) anticipated date of release to return to work, if possible.
The provisions of this § 42.35 adopted to be effective October 20, 1988, 13 TexReg 4990.