(a) Subsequent reports shall be submitted to the carrier and the injured worker, or his or her representative, as provided in § 42.30 of this title (relating to Written Communications), and shall contain the following information:
(1) all identifying information required by § 42.30(d) of this title (relating to Written Communications);
(2) type of treatment rendered;
(3) anticipated date the worker will achieve maximum medical recovery, if possible; and
(4) anticipated date of release to return to work, if possible.
(b) If treatment continues, the provider shall submit a report:
(1) sixty days from the date treatment began; and
(2) one hundred and twenty days from the date treatment began.
The provisions of this § 42.40 adopted to be effective October 20, 1988, 13 TexReg 4990.