The carrier shall file current medical reports with the board under the following conditions:
(1) after the expiration of four weeks of disability;
(2) when filing a notice of controversion based on medical grounds;
(3) upon receipt of narrative reports submitted by the treating doctor pursuant to § 42.40 of this subchapter (relating to Required Reports: Subsequent Reports);
(4) when filing an A-2 giving return to work date or release to return to work date;
(5) when filing an A-4 showing additional lost time;
(6) when requesting a prehearing conference;
(7) when filing a CSA;
(8) when filing an A-2 lump sum showing payment for permanent partial disability resulting from a specific injury; and
(9) when requested by the board.
The provisions of this § 42.78 adopted to be effective December 6, 1988, 13 TexReg 5826.