(a) The division shall maintain information on every compensable injury as to the:
(1) race, ethnicity, and sex of the claimant;
(2) classification of the injury;
(3) identification of whether the claimant is receiving medical care through a workers' compensation health care network certified under Chapter 1305, Insurance Code;
(4) amount of wages earned by the claimant before the injury; and
(5) amount of compensation received by the claimant.
(b) On request from the office of injured employee counsel, the division shall provide to the office the identity, claim number, and contact information of claimants receiving assistance from the office.
Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 269, § 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1993.
Acts 2005, 79th Leg., Ch. 265 (H.B. 7), § 2.020, eff. September 1, 2005.
Acts 2011, 82nd Leg., R.S., Ch. 289 (H.B. 1774), § 5, eff. September 1, 2011.